Cathy, Me, Joaquin, Viviana

Cathy, Me, Joaquin, Viviana
We Did It!

The World of Color

The World of Color
Such a perfect day with Ian

Athol Training Walk

Athol Training Walk
Hot Day, Long walk

Birthday Fundraiser

Birthday Fundraiser
Me and the Avon Team

AVON WALK EXPO

AVON WALK EXPO
ME and my new HER2 + Gal Pals

Avon Walk Expo

Avon Walk Expo
Team "NEVER STOP MOVING"

Last Surgery

Last Surgery
Port Removal

On to the healing

On to the healing

Ringing the bell

Ringing the bell

Chemo #6 the last chemo treatment

Chemo #6 the last chemo treatment

Chemo #5

Chemo #5
5 down, 1 to GO!

New Years 2010

New Years 2010
Me and Cheryl Breast Cancer Vixens!

Chemo #4

Chemo #4
4 down, 2 to go

Chemo #3

Chemo #3
3 down 3 to go

Saturday, April 3, 2010

BLESSINGS

April 3, 2010 Saturday

Blessings come in many shapes sizes and forms. A friend got a grandson for her birthday ~ Blessing. A friend got away for a vacation ~ Blessing. A friend got a boom in business at her hair salon ~ Blessing. Yes, Blessings come in many forms.

My Blessing this week, is my daughter returning home while on a hiatus from her show in LA. She takes the red-eye tonight, and better than any Easter Egg Hunt, I get to find her at the airport. Better than chocolate. Better than peeps. Better than jelly beans. I get time with Sarah.

A friend called yesterday and offered to get tested to see if she is a match to Sarah for her transplant. This is a Big F**king Blessing. It came from the heart, and it is a Blessing. So if you pray chant or just send good energy and thoughts, please do so. Let this be a perfect match. I've been chanting for months for a perfect match. I'm hopeful that at this time of the year, the season of New Beginnings, this is the moment to get that ultimate Blessing.

Mystic Law speaks loudly when you put your faith forward, and believe. Spring has come in so large for us. My Winter of suffering is over, now all that's left is mantainence until October 2010. My port will be removed soon, because of a hidden benefit. I feel stronger each and every day. My hair is coming back in and I look really cute with super short hair. I have a new beginning; my Spring has arrived and I am budding anew.

My daughter's Winter has been a long one. When you look at her, you would never suspect her agony. She is that strong. She is brave, bold, undaunted, and heroic. Spring is coming for her, and her world will be better for her and you will watch her soar with renewed strength. Her suffering will have a gigantic payoff, a bigger benefit than she is prepared for. I feel it in my bones, and mother's always feel the truth about their children. If a mother says, "I feel it in my bones" look out, they are seldom incorrect.

So, on this beautiful day where the sky is a brillant shade of blue and the sun shines and the birds sing the coming of Spring, and the trees burst forth with delicate flowers I will go forth and chant and chant and chant for the perfect match. For my daughter's Spring. I am strong again, and ready to face this next challenge with renewed vigor. Look out world, I get it now, and nothing will stop me or any member of my family from getting happiness. I am armed with the courage I lacked now. So with the strength of a lion, my chanting Nam myoho renge kyo, 'sickness' will have no chance of winning. As a matter of fact, we have already won.

Happy Passover, Happy Easter, Happy Spring!! There is a lot to celebrate. Miracles happen, they really do. Hold on to that if you find yourself in "Winter". Don't doubt, Spring is coming for you, too, and what a day that will be.

Nite!
Light and Love!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment