Cathy, Me, Joaquin, Viviana

Cathy, Me, Joaquin, Viviana
We Did It!

The World of Color

The World of Color
Such a perfect day with Ian

Athol Training Walk

Athol Training Walk
Hot Day, Long walk

Birthday Fundraiser

Birthday Fundraiser
Me and the Avon Team

AVON WALK EXPO

AVON WALK EXPO
ME and my new HER2 + Gal Pals

Avon Walk Expo

Avon Walk Expo
Team "NEVER STOP MOVING"

Last Surgery

Last Surgery
Port Removal

On to the healing

On to the healing

Ringing the bell

Ringing the bell

Chemo #6 the last chemo treatment

Chemo #6 the last chemo treatment

Chemo #5

Chemo #5
5 down, 1 to GO!

New Years 2010

New Years 2010
Me and Cheryl Breast Cancer Vixens!

Chemo #4

Chemo #4
4 down, 2 to go

Chemo #3

Chemo #3
3 down 3 to go

Thursday, December 3, 2009

DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS

December 3, 2009 Thursday

Well, I'm set for the appointments for me and my daughter through January, 2010. Feels good to make those appointments and not have to think about them until I have to. Hm!

This is week 2 of treatment #3, and though I don't feel great, I feel better than the last time I was in week 2. My gut stills hurts, my lips are super dry, my tongue feels like someone scrapped it with a rusty saw, and the "Magic Mouthwash" my doctor ordered for me made my throat and mouth so numb that I could hardly swallow. Won't be using that again, blech! My hubby has an abscess on his gum and Ian's back is bothering him. Curse those backpacks. So next week Ed sees the Dentist after taking antibiotics, and we took Ian to the Chiropractor. Gee! let the medical good times roll. When will it end????

HEY! YOU! UP THERE! YEAH! YOU! CAN YOU PLEASE LAY OFF FOR A CHANGE? Can we have some work roll in, and with that a really decent amount of pay? Job security, and good health? I'm a little jammed up down here, trying to get well, I can't handle this right now, okay? Not that I'm ungrateful or anything, but really, I could use some help.

Is it any wonder why my gut feels twisted? Nope. Didn't think so.

My hope is that tomorrow I will feel better, and I can finish up the paperwork on my daughter's tax summary. One more reason to feel my guts twist. then I can get to the weekend, sleep in, take it easy...wait, I forgot, that's someone else's life. OOPS!

Am I bitching? Why, I do believe I am. Sarcasm? Yep. That's what that is. Over it? Totally (with a Valley girl accent). Blah blah blah

I'm in a crabby mood, and not afraid to show it. STOP HURTING GUTS! PISS OFF!

I give up. Sorry for the crabby pants post. Nothing really bad happened here today, just a crabby day.

Nite!
Light and Love!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment