Cathy, Me, Joaquin, Viviana

Cathy, Me, Joaquin, Viviana
We Did It!

The World of Color

The World of Color
Such a perfect day with Ian

Athol Training Walk

Athol Training Walk
Hot Day, Long walk

Birthday Fundraiser

Birthday Fundraiser
Me and the Avon Team

AVON WALK EXPO

AVON WALK EXPO
ME and my new HER2 + Gal Pals

Avon Walk Expo

Avon Walk Expo
Team "NEVER STOP MOVING"

Last Surgery

Last Surgery
Port Removal

On to the healing

On to the healing

Ringing the bell

Ringing the bell

Chemo #6 the last chemo treatment

Chemo #6 the last chemo treatment

Chemo #5

Chemo #5
5 down, 1 to GO!

New Years 2010

New Years 2010
Me and Cheryl Breast Cancer Vixens!

Chemo #4

Chemo #4
4 down, 2 to go

Chemo #3

Chemo #3
3 down 3 to go

Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF

September 18, 2009

So Ed came home yesterday, no rehearsal, and this morning he had an audition. It went well. Ed took off soon after and back to work he went. I got mom on the Wii Fit. It felt great to get back to the Wii Fit, so I best enjoy it, for Monday I won't be into it for a while. I ran errands, did the boring mundane things "normal" people do. Ran into one of Sarah's acting teachers from PPAS (both no longer there) He had his adorable baby with him. What a cutie.

It felt so normal today. Nothing special. That was very nice. To feel normal. the normal routine, the normal normal. Mom saved my plants that Mike and Viki sent to me. Knew she would, she has the green thumb, not I. Mom and I went to the grocery and picked up a few things to make dinner and then Peggy called.

So I thank you Peggy for calling my name, you know what I mean. You two are quite possibly the best people in the universe. Your friendship means so much to me.

So all are in bed, but me. I just don't want to go to bed. I'm sleepy, but nope, no bed calling my name. I wonder in the quiet about the D-Day for Mr. Lumpy. I made a Wii person of Mr. Lumpy. Short, fat, red, no hair, wrinkled and ugly with a wart on his chin, beady eyes, and a smirk on his face dressed all in black. I pick him up and shake the living hell out of him. I can't wait to dump his ass in the Wii trash, delete him, adios Mr. Lumpy, and take your papalomas with you.

54 hours to Destruction. The anticipation is making me nuts. Is this what it feels like right before a battle in war? I just want to get it done.

I just wanted to thank everyone who reads this, and for all those who have helped to prop me up and give me strength to face this monster down. You may not think what you say, do, or send means all that much, but you would be wrong. You are the fuel to keep me going. What you say, do, and send mean EVERYTHING! So keep thinking those good thoughts and sending those prayers. I definitely feel them penetrating, making a difference, and giving me courage.
I love you all!!! Truly!
Nite!
Love and Light
Melissa

P.S. this is for Susie and her hubby. Strength = Love. Your love for Mike will get him through the pain and make him strong. Have faith my beautiful cheerleading friend. Cheer him on. You can do this. and to Gina. I love you girl, I'm thinking of you, and so glad we found each other again. YOU inspire me to be great! Baby, Dream Your Dream. Dream that you can do it. xoxox ~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment